* Latest Trip Reports now Available*
See the download section below to download reports from the Indonesia visit in 2018 and the Netherlands/Poland visit this year.
Created in 1970, the duty of CIOFF is safeguarding, promotion and diffusion of traditional culture and folklore. To achieve this, CIOFF has the following objectives:
- Promote the intangible heritage through forms of expression such as dance, music, games, rituals, customs and other arts;
- Serve the objectives of UNESCO;
- Support the activities of its members and those of non-governmental organisations and all other institutions working in the field of cultural heritage;
- Serve the cause of peace, through the above objectives.